These TERMS OF SERVICE(THIS “AGREEMENT”) Concern the Online or Digital properties and Services described further below. And constitute legally a binding contract between you(together with any person helping you visit, access, register with or use any of those online or digital properties or services, “you” or “your”) and Rockstar SR Software Solutions LLC (with you and Rockstar sometimes referred to herein each as a “Party” and together as ”Parties”). The Online or Digital properties and services which are the subject of this agreement include.
Terms of Service - Rockstar SR Website & App
Does this agreement correctly describe (where applicable), and does it cover all features and functions of the site? Note that we condensed several provisions or concepts from the existing Terms & Conditions for the site into more broadly worded provisions to allow Rockstar SR more flexibility in certain situations .
Note also that we did not include several provisions or concepts from the existing Terms & Conditions for the site because they did not seems to track what was actually happening on the Site based on our overview.
If you think differently, or if you think we have misunderstood how a certain feature or function works, then please let us know immediately so we can make the appropriate revisions to this draft.
- The Rockstar SR website(rockstarsr.com)(together with its respective pages and features, the “Site”)
- The associated mobile software application known as the “RocstarSR App” (together with its pages and features, the “App” ); and
- The associated services offered or provided by Rockstar SR on or through the Site or the App(collectively, the “Service(s)”).
Please read this agreement carefully before accessing and using the Site, the App or the services because it constitutes a legally binding contract between you and Rockstar SR that applies to the Site, the App and the services. This includes the “Dispute Resolution” clause contained in this agreement, which provides for binding arbitration and waivers of jury trials and class actions. You are automatically accepting and agreeing to the most recent version of this agreement whenever you create, register through the Site or The App. Similarly, You are automatically accepting and agreeing to the most recent version of this agreement whenever you visit, access, create, register with or use the Site or The App.
If you do not accept and agree to this Agreement in this entirely, then you are strictly prohibited from visiting, accessing, registering with or using the Site or the App.
Rockstar SR may supplement, amend or otherwise modify this agreement at any time. Such modifications will be posted on this or another page of the Site or the App, emailed to the email address associated with your User Account, as applicable and as Rockstar SR deems appropriate in its sole discretion, and shall be deemed effective as of their stated effective or modification date. It is your responsibility to carefully review this Agreement and your User Account each time you visit, access, register with or use the Site or the App.
- Eligibility The Site, the App and the Services offered to all the users.
- Description of Services
- User Account
- Ownership The Site, the App, the Services and all the elements and derivatives of the foregoing (including without limitations, all content, information, source code, object codes, data, instructions, documentations and expressions) as well as all Copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets and other interests in or to the foregoing other than those limited rights expressly granted to you under this Agreement. No rights or permissions granted to you under this Agreement are coupled with an interest. Nothing contained in this Agreement shall me constructed as a waiver or limitations of Rockstar’s or its licensor’s respective rights and remedies under applicable law.
- Rights, Permissions and Consents
a. License of the Site, the App or the Services Subject to the Terms and Conditions of this Agreement, Rockstar grants you a limited, non-exclusive, personal, freely-revocable, non-transferable and non-sub-licensable license to access and view the various publicly displayed pages of the Site, the App and the Services, and to view the information and content found thereon. If you have a User Account in good standing, then, subject to any associated payments and registration obligations imposed by or with the prior consent of Rockstar, said license shall extend to the registration-only pages or features of the Site, the App or the Services, as applicable. Your unauthorized use of the Site, the App or the Services, or any breach by you of this Agreement, automatically terminates this license.
b. License of the User materials All names, photographs, information, communications and any other content that you submit to or publish on through or in relation to the Site, the App or the Services, including those which you submit to or publish on any online social media account (e.g., Facebook, Google Plus, LinkedIn, Instagram and ets…)that you own or link or otherwise associated with the Site, the App or the User Account, if any and as applicable, is hereinafter defined as the “User Materials”. You hereby grant Rockstar an irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free, fully-paid, transferable, sub-licensable, perpetual and universe-wide license for Rockstar to host, store, reproduce, transmit, distribute, sell, resell, license, sublicense, market, modify, adapt, create derivative works, communicate, publish, syndicate, publicly perform, publicly display, archive and otherwise use and exploit all or any part of such User Materials and any elements and derivatives thereof in any manner, medium or form, whether now known or hereinafter devised, as Rockstar seems fit in its sole discretion.
c. Reservation of Rights Nothing in this Agreement shall restrict or limit Rockstar’s rights, titles or interests in or to the Site, the App, the User Materials or any elements or derivatives of the foregoing.
- Taxes Each party shall be solely responsible for the payments of all taxes on the general operations of his/her/its own business (including, without limitations and by way of example only, domestic, foreign, international, federal, state and local income taxes, franchise taxes, and FICA). Further, each provider is responsible for calculating the amount of, and determining its obligation to report, collect and pay, or to cause those consumers its conducts business with to pay, all applicable sales taxes, occupation taxes and other taxes, duties and tariffs which may apply. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as requiring a party to compensate the other Party for any adverse tax effect associated with any payments or withholdings.
- Copyright Infringement Copyright Infringement Rockstar SR respects the Copyrights of others and prohibits users from uploading, posting, distributing or otherwise transmitting any materials on or through the Site or the App or from engaging in any activities on or through the Site or the App, which violates the Copyrights of others.
- Contact Us Please direct any questions you may have about the Site, the App, the Services or this Agreement to firstname.lastname@example.org , with a subject line of “Rockstar Question”. The foregoing contact information may change from time-to-time by supplementation, amendment or modification of this Agreement.
- This Agreement was last modified on Feb 6th , 2020.